Asian Carp Headlines
- 'Carp czar' defends government response
- Cox Appeals in Asian Carp Case
- Anti-carp bill awaits president's signature
- Officials spin findings on Asian carp
- GLFC Lauds Canada's Plan to Assess Risk of Asian Carps
- Post Hearing Memo Submitted
- Don't expect Asian carp czar to leap into action
- Testimony Today in Asian Carp Suit to Show Urgent Threat to Great Lakes
- Great Lakes to Get Their Day in Court
- Thousands of Jobs Hang in the Balance as Asian Carp Found Past Barriers
|Asian Carp Watch|
|Written by Tom Greenberg|
|Tuesday, 05 January 2010 15:45|
Educated Angler is posting all available information tracking the status of the fight to keep Asian Carp out of the Great Lakes in a new forum on the Educated Angler message boards.
It is vital that we band together with other citizens, elected officials, media and other interested parties to insure that the voracious Asian Carp do not have an opportunity to establish themselves in the Great Lakes. This species would cause irreparable damage to the existing species and ecosystem of the Great Lakes, disrupting the $7 Billion dollar a year sportfishing industry (in Michigan alone) as well as commercial fishing and many other recreational activities.
You need to login or register to post comments.